Thursday 25 July 2013

Five on Friday



1. My Grandparents arrive tomorrow morning. We are all a little excited to see them. They will be here for two weeks!

2. Because of point one I have been busy cleaning the last few days. My Granddad is a tad bit picky when it comes to me. He likes to point out my cleaning short falls.

3. It was the first week back to school this week and I am already hating homework.

4. Gus the bunny has doubled in size. I'll have to share some more photo's next week.

5. It has been a month since we lost Angus. Bella is doing much better, she actually bought a ball to Mahli yesterday and the kids and her played with it for over half an hour. She hadn't shown any interest in playing games until them. It really made my heart swell. We still miss Angus everyday, but seeing Bella having fun makes it a little easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment