Tuesday 23 July 2013

Washi Tape Magnets

You know when you get the urge to create something and just NEED to do it straight away, but your do to list is a mile long and your time to get it done is running out?

Or is that just me?

Well anyway that was me the other day. If I haven't spent time making something then my nerves are frayed and my stress levels peak. So I looked around and spotted some boring plain magnets and my washi tape and ta dah and idea was born.

Washi Tape Magnets! And I could start and finish them in the 2 minutes I had spare. Winning!



Now I am sure I am not the first person to do this and I wont be the last but now I do have pretty magnets.

And I am going to cover all the other old magnets too!


Do you love washi tape? Do you cover random things in your house with it? Or again, is that just me?


2 comments:

  1. Yes, I cover random things in my house with Washi, too! (Ceiling fans are the latest in my quest to cover my entire house in Washi.)

    Great idea for fridge magnets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea - came from 'And Sew we Craft Together' Linky Party but already a follower!

    ReplyDelete