Sunday 3 March 2013

the simple things week 8 {with linky}

a weekly linky where we all can share the simple things in life that are making us smile.


Last week was not a fun week, it rained on and off all week and we had that pesky cyclone threatening to come right out us. Thankfully it moved east and missed us completely (and fizzled out fast once it hit land)

But by Friday I was certainly hanging out for some time to myself. Luckily B was home on his day off so I locked myself away to sew. I had plans to finish off a quilt top. And not only did I finish one quilt top, but I finished two over the weekend. And it was just what I needed, flexing my creative side seems to relax me and release all the tension that I am feeling and well last week was packed with tension.



Ethan was very difficult last week, nothing would please him and well it wasn't pleasant. In his defense he was a little sick last week, but still. Nothing I did to try and help him was right, so locking myself away come Friday was the best thing for both of us!

What simple things made you smile this week? I would love it if you linked up below and shared your simple things from this week.

Guidelines:
• it would be fantastic if you grabbed the badge below and added it to your post.
• please stop by and visit some of the other posts that are linked up.
• please spread the word about this linky. That would really make my day xx



 Actually Amy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment