Sunday 3 March 2013

{Guest Post} Day 17: Apple, Strawberry & Rhubarb Smoothie


Today I am sharing another smoothie recipe from Kyla of Three Quarters Full. It certainly sounds delicious and I was looking forward to making it this week, but alas I can't get my hands on any Rhubard! I am so disappointed by this. But if you do try it, please let me know how you go!


Apple, Strawberry & Rhubarb Smoothie

This one requires some prep - I usually freeze some of the filling when I make a crumble (apple, rhubarb, strawberries, sometimes with a little brown sugar if the berries aren't sweet & cooked until all soft and mushy) and then blend the frozen cubes with-

Jalna Vanilla Yoghurt,
Chia,
LSA,
1 banana
soy milk if needed.


This post is a part of my 31 Days of Smoothies Series. 

Kyla blogs at Three Quarters Full and Can also be found on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment