Sunday 24 March 2013

The simple things week 11 {with linky}

 a weekly linky where we all can share the simple things in life that are making us smile.



This weeks simple things are really pretty simple:

Fresh homemade bread
Sewing time
Crochet time

I have been rather stressed out lately and those three things listed above are what have been reducing my stress levels and calming me down.

What do you do to de-stress?

What simple things made you smile this week? I would love it if you linked up below and shared your simple things from this week.

Guidelines:
• it would be fantastic if you grabbed the badge below and added it to your post.
• please stop by and visit some of the other posts that are linked up.
• please spread the word about this linky. That would really make my day xx




 Actually Amy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment