Sunday 15 May 2011

Meet Me on Monday



Questions:

1.  Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?


Neither, unless they are in a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup or in a baked good. I can't stand Peanut butter by itself!





2.  What is your favorite color Rose?

Pink



3.  Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home? Yahuh, it shit's me to tears when others don't and they usually do it just after I have mopped!

4.  What is your favorite season?

Spring- Not to hot, not to cold. Just right! And all those flowers in bloom are just gorgeous!



5.  Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?

Some days too many others not at all... 


I am playing along with Java today. Pop on over and play along too!

2 comments:

  1. I love springtime for the same reasons you do. Everything just starts to liven up after dreary old winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a crispness in the air during the springtime that I miss. Unfortunately, we don't get but about 2 weeks of it here in Texas ;-)

    ReplyDelete