Saturday 14 May 2011

Popping My Swapping Cherry!

To those of you that have clicked on a like from my Twitter feed or facebook sorry this probably isn't the post you were thinking you were opening... It's just me banging on about sewing... again


About a month ago I signed up to my first ever swap, Punky and Me is hosting a Cushion Swap and today I finally had the time to start AND finish my Cushion. 


I am happy with the result. It is the first time I have made something like this so I was learning as I went. I just keep saying to myself that I am my own worst critic! I have everything crossed that my swap partner likes it!!!




P.S. Don't forget about my giveaway. Entries close Friday 20th of May...

14 comments:

  1. It's a delightful cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That first picture gives no idea of the detail, but the second one shows how amazing your cushion is! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must have taken you ages!!
    Love the detail in the second pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Are the petals made of felt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful. love all those layers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what an eye catching pillow, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous cushion! I hope it's coming to me :o)Thanks for visiting and encouraging my efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrates on your first swap! Hope you've had fun! Your cushion looks great! I am sure the new owner will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks wonderful! Isn't it fun experimenting with new things? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous...I love the deepth of the flower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, that looks like it would be nice to fondle lol, is it?

    Nice work & now you've done one swap (& cushion!) the sky is the limit!

    Thanks for joining in, I hope you've had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, it's just lovely. Well done to you!!

    ReplyDelete