Saturday 30 April 2016

Zipper Pouch Sewing








Over the weekend I crossed a small project off my to do list and that was to make myself a zipper pouch big enough for my Jamberry mini heater, deluxe tool set and a few jams. 

I picked a purple geometric print fabric so it would all colour co-ordinate (of course) and in less than 20 minutes I had a zipper pouch that was the perfect size. 

I can even fit my application kit and a few extras in there too.

Now to figure out another way I to combine my love of sewing AND Jamberry....

Have you been crafting lately? 

4 comments:

  1. It's fabulous! And the perfect colour for all your jammin' goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Definitely will have to make one my self! Thanks for the idea <3
    -Lauren
    www.elleisforlovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ’m making totes and bags for Christmas gifts and this project is easier than some I’ve been making! Thanks for the clear directions. I’m off to get some cute fabric to suit my friends’ interests and personalities!

    ReplyDelete