Sunday 19 June 2016

Winter Warmers



With the change of seasons always comes a change of colours in my bedding. All summer I had bright doona covers in greens and blues and winter seems to bring out the more muted tones of greys, but I do usually throw in some bright accents with colour throws. But I haven't decided which colour to use for my new Florence Broadhurst doona cover from Just Bedding.


The kids have declared this doona the most comfiest one EVER and I am forever prying them out of my bed and reminding them that they have there own.

And now they are insistent that because I have new bedding that they need some too.

Mahli has added these to her wish list:



Caden wants this one -



And Ethan thinks these two might be nice ;)




What bright colour accent should I use in my room? Anyone have any suggestions?

Do you change your colour scheme in your bedroom depending on the season? 




*I was gifted the doona cover for the purpose of this post. All opinions are my own. 

6 comments:

  1. I reckon yellow. I love yellow and grey. I see you already have yellow in your cute pineapple thing. Or you could do yellow and turquoise with the grey?
    Love your quilt cover. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post, love this sharing so much, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this post too! And another request if you could share where those white beaded edged plates are from? So love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome guide! Thanks for sharing the article!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your mention discussions here are all about winter and its required needs to stay yourself warmer and protected from winters, to know more about entertain your self in free time, Best funny blogs are here now waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete