Saturday 27 April 2013

Sunday Stash


A few weeks ago I got a scrumptious fabric delivery from Quilt Fabric Delights. In it there was this gorgeous jelly roll of  Cuzco by Kate Spain for Moda.


Some gorgeous linen, some pink chevrons and some super super fabulous London Calling by Robert Kaufman.  
  The chevrons and London Calling are destined to be turned into a quilt and I have already used most of the linen. I'll show you later in the week what I made with it.


Linking up to Sunday Stash at Finding Fifth!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Cuzco is a current fave of mine! That London Calling print is very Liberty-esque :) We will have to think of what sort of fabric we will use for our Collette Sorbettos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabrics! I do love the way a jelly roll looks from the top - makes it hard to open it up somethimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cuzco so much. I have a charm pack of it and a plan to make the Charm Crossing quilt by Crafty Tammie! But I would never have thought of putting those chevrons with the floral print and they're really bloody gorgeous :) Can't wait to see the resulting quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am a big fan of linen since Zakka Style so I will pop back to see what you made with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuzco is one of my all time favourite ranges! Such rich colours :)

    ReplyDelete