Saturday 27 April 2013

Procrastinating no more!

Guess what?! This here Queen of Procrastination and Works In Progress is actually update with not one but two projects!

I am completely up to date with my Fat Quarter Shop BOM AND I have finished the first two blocks in the And Sew We Craft Modern Blocks Quilt A Long! I can't show you those blocks yet though.

So you will just have to check out my latest FQS BOM finish.



I am still waiting on block 11 to arrive but in the meantime I opened up the finishing kit and have started on the sashing and borders of the other 10 blocks.  I had to make 96 x 2 1/2 inch squares so I broke out this baby for the first time and they were cut in a flash!


I don't know who I am or what has come over me. I am never this productive!

Are you a procrastinator or do you get in and get projects finished?


No comments:

Post a Comment