Thursday 21 March 2013

Working through my to do list

I have been meaning to make a plastic bag holder for a long long time and just recently I seen one when I was reading In Color Order and thought to myself again I really must make one soon.

Then low and behold a few days later Jeni blogged a tutorial.  So yesterday I went to the bottom of one of my fabric piles and pulled out some fabric that I bought a long long time ago that I thought would be perfect for my kitchen.


The tutorial is really simple and straight forward and if I didn't have to keep starting and stopping I think it could have been done in under and hour, even with the quilting.

I decided to try something new for the quilting since it was only small, but realised that I really shouldn't be FMQ when the kids are around.
 

I tried to do daisies, but they just looked silly!

Not to worry, under my sink no longer looks like this!


All those plastic bags are now stored neatly in this inside my pantry. 


And on a side note, I have to apologise for all the iPhone photo's lately. I broke the lens on my camera a little while ago and am waiting until we go to Perth to replace it. That trip is only a few weeks away, Yay!


I'm linking up here:
Made With Love


1 comment: