Thursday 21 March 2013

Fabric Love: Color Me Retro

Color Me Retro would have to be my favourite fabric line, well ever! The colours are just gorgeous, the patterns are divine.


I ordered some from Fat Quarter Shop not long ago and it arrived the other day. I also ordered 15 yards of white quilters cotton too. Yes 15 yards, it was cheap and even with postage, still cheaper than I can get it anywhere near here!


And I have a bit of stage fright going and am afraid to cut into them.


What would you make? What is your favourite fabric line? 

Do you hesitate to cut into gorgeous fabric too?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I really do struggle to cut into my faves but it is worth it when you do! I am loving this range, it's on my wish list, as well as Tsuru by Rashida Colman Hale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I just Googled Tsuru, I hadn't heard of it before. It's awesome. I've just added it to my wishlist!


      Delete