Sunday 10 March 2013

Day 24: Carrot and Orange Smoothie

I am back on the smoothie bandwagon this morning, and am I using up things in my fruit bowl and vegetable crisper in preparation for our monthly shop coming up soon.


It's a simple smoothie but really refreshing, which is just what I needed this morning!

Ingredients:


1 Carrot
2 Oranges- peeled
1 teaspoon of Camu Camu powder
1 table spoon of chia seeds
handful of ice

Chop carrot in small chunks and blitz in the blender first. Add Oranges, Chia Seeds, Camu Camu Powder and Ice and blitz again.

The only thing left to do is enjoy!




This post is a part of my 31 Days of Smoothies Series.


I'm linking up with:



3pickles

1 comment:

  1. I love a good smoothie and I love the look of this one. I was about to buy a new blender as my old one died, so this will be one of the first things I'll be making.
    Thanks so much for linking up to Happy Tummies!
    x Marnie

    ReplyDelete