Monday 11 March 2013

Bunny time

Last week Mahli got not one but two party invitations and straight away I started to panic about what to give the birthday girls. We only have one supermarket here and I am not keen on giving the birthday girls a heap of cheap plastic stuff, so I asked Mahli what she wanted to give the girls and was a wee bit excited when she said that she wanted me to make something.

We decided on some stuffies. Bunny stuffies to be precise...






I made on of them on Saturday afternoon and now just have one more to go.



We will be including a pencil roll and note book in the gifts too.

Do you do handmade gifts? 

I'm linking up here:
Sew Chatty

1 comment:

  1. So adorable!Love the way it turned out. Thanks so much for sharing.
    I really love make handmade gifts :D
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete