Saturday 23 February 2013

Day 9: Berry Smoothie

We are already into our second week of 31 Days of Smoothie and I hope you are enjoying it. My kids certainly aren't noticing how much spinach they have been consuming! Its been fun for me and I can't wait to bring you some more recipes this week. I have some Mangoes to play with this week. I am still trying to decide what combos to do with them.

Today is a simple mixed berry smoothie. I hope you enjoy it. 


Ingredients:


1 cup Frozen Strawberries
1 cup Frozen Blueberries
2tb yoghurt
1 tbs flaxseed
1tbs chia seeds
1tbs maple syrup
2 cups of milk


Blitz in a blender and enjoy.


These quantities served myself and my three kids.





This recipe is a apart of my 31 Days of Smoothies series to see the rest of the recipes go here.

I am linking up here:
Show and Tell Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment