Saturday 26 January 2013

Another TWO down!

So after months of procrastination and pretty much zero sewing (I hadn't touched a sewing machine since December!) I got another TWO of the Fat Quarter Shop Designer Mystery blocks done.

 




I think I have one more block to go and I will be up to date. I am going to hunt down the other blocks I have finished tomorrow and maybe start piecing the quilt top together with what I have completed.

Well that's the plan anyway! Let's hope my sewing mojo is back for good!

I am linking up here:

7 comments:

  1. I admire people who can quilt! I bet this is going to be pretty. I just started a new link party and would love for you to come over and share your post or any social media sites. Talkin’ About Thursday - http://designeddecor.com/talkin-about-thursday-link-party4/
    DeDe@DesignedDecor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have stopped by your link party, thanks for hosting

      Delete
  2. keep up the hard work, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great Amy - good for you!

    ReplyDelete