Thursday 25 October 2012

Ethan- Chief Mischief Maker


I was warned about 'third children' repeatedly when I was pregnant with Ethan. I was constantly told that they are the most determined and mischievous children out and well I didn't think much of it at the time. I had other things to worry about like that fact that he was high risk for down syndrome (thankfully he was born perfectly healthy). But looking back, maybe I should have listened, because let me tell you, he is the chief mischief maker in this house.




He is full of wild determination and has a devil may care attitude. He provides us with hours of laughter with his wild ideas. Even though he gives me 50 million heart attacks a day*.



Here is a prime example of him being up to do good- he thought it would be a fantastic idea to jump in front of Caden while he was riding his bike!



Do you believe the third child stereotype?

*this may be a slight over exaggeration!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is big enough to do those things! It seems like yesterday he was a little bubba!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Linda! I can't believe he is almost 2 and a half! Time has just flown so fast!

      Delete
  2. Hehehe! He's such a cutey Amy. They grow up too fast don't they!

    ReplyDelete