Saturday 14 April 2012

Totally Pinworthy Linky Party #1

You may or may not have seen that Piquing My Pinterest will have a new home as of today. Or that it now has a new name... Piquing My Pinterest has now moved home from the lovely TinaGray.me's and is now known as Totally Pinworthy and will be hanging out here at MahliMoo, Me and Three's every Sunday.

If you weren't familiar with this linky before it is a weekly Pinterest link up where bloggers can link up a blog post from the past week that they would like other bloggers/Pinterest users to pin on their Pinterest boards.


The linky will go live at 7am every Sunday morning. The rules or guidelines as such are all the same and if you aren't familiar with them they are:

  • Grab the button (from above) and add it to your post and/or your sidebar. Because it’s good karma. A little link love didn’t hurt anyone. And the more people who see the button, the more that might join in and the more traffic we will get – hopefully.
  • Add your blog link to the linky below – so other Pinners can come visit you and “pin it” to their Pinterest boards.
  • Visit some of the other links, give some comment love and pin as many of the posts as you have time to do.
I will endeavour to visit each and everyone one of you that link up, it may take me a little while as I work some Sundays, but I will stop by within 24 hours of you linking up. 
    Happy Pinning!


    6 comments:

    1. I thought I'd give this a try this week! I don't know why I never linked up over at Tina's! Nice to see it move into such a lovely new home though :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks so much for linking up Christie!

        I am at work today but will be popping in to visit everyone tonight.

        X

        Delete
    2. Thanks so much for this, what a wonderful idea :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. So glad this linky will keep going! I love to see the great 'pinable' posts I miss otherwise!

      ReplyDelete