Friday 13 April 2012

Etsy Shop Love: The Home Decorating Edition

There has been a lot of talk at my place recently about painting, re-carpeting and just re-decorating really.

I've been on Etsy and Pinterest looking for ideas. I still have no idea what colour I want to paint the walls or which carpet we will get. Our current carpet is only 6 years old and was apparently easy to clean, same with our paint. All I can say is, our builder was full of it!

Anyhow, here are some gorgeous Etsy items I have been drooling over.

{found here}
I have actually got a few meters of the chevron fabric above and have ordered more. I will be showing what I did with them early next week.

{found here}
{found here}
{found here}
{found here}
I am actually colleting some old t-shirts to make a braided rug like the ones above... It will be one mighty big project though.

So, Can you help me with ideas for a colour scheme for our house?

What is the colour scheme in your house?

What colour are your walls?

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love those mirrors! and the rainbow rugs! I try to use colors that make me feel happy - right now that is light blues, turquoise and lime green. Good luck with redecorating! Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could discover yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The carpets are gorgeous.
    A greeting.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete