Wednesday 11 April 2012

It's a Pyjama Party!

It's school holidays here so my creative space has been filled with colouring in and collages for the past two weeks, but I did get some time over the Easter weekend to make the kids some more pyjamas. I don't know what it is about pyjamas, but we always seem to have a shortage of them in our house.
Mahli refused to pose for me so here are a a peak at the fabrics I used for her nightie. I made it the same way as the one I did back here.


Do you have a pj shortage at your place too?

I am linking up here, here and here.

11 comments:

  1. Very cute pjs - love the fabric! Definitely have a winter shortage here as the boys have grown taller! Can pass some down but really need to buy more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cathy , so cute . We have outgrown lots and never find enough matching ones because daddy lets them where whateva'

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep we have a a pj shortage in our house too
    wish I had a sewing machine :)

    lovely fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just cut some pj's, now I only have to sew them! And I love love love that space material. I've been drooling for it a long time, but haven't had any idea of what to make our of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous jammies and nightie, love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always have good intentions to make PJs for the whole family but it never eventuates. I have that same rocket rascal fabric, looks cute on the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your fabric choices...happy little children you have there

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always, always have a pj shortage. What is that about?! Gorgeous fabric on those cute kiddies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I wish I could sew, new PJs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I am glad you said that. There is a PJ shortage in our house too. My MIL came for a visit a little while ago and tut-tutted at me, because the kids slept in some comfy trackies and tshirts. Gorgeous jim-jams and fabrics!

    ReplyDelete