Monday 27 June 2011

Meet Me on Monday






Questions:

1.  What is your favorite food?
2.  What color scheme is your bedroom?
3.  Do you carry a donor card?
4.  In your opinion, is the glass half empty or half full?
5.  Vanilla or Chocolate?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1. My fav food, that is a hard one... Pushed for choice though I would have to pick a nice lasagna.
Our favourite lasagne

2. Hmmm, my bedroom doesn't have much of a theme, we have a beige/light brown carpet as with the rest of the house, off white walls and currently a green bedspread. I do have this hanging about my bed at the moment. 

sorry for the dodgy photo! I don't have one of it hung up. That is just one taken with my phone when I bought it.
 It was a recent purchase from Ikea for $15!

3. No, I don't. Is that an option in Australia???

4. I am a really trying to be a glass half full person...


5. Chocolate in most cases except ice-cream! You can't go past a nice vanilla ice-cream!
I am playing along with Java today. Pop on over to meet some other lovely peeps!

click on images to view there sources

3 comments:

  1. Oh my husband is a big vanilla ice cream fan, he always orders it when there are a billion different choices, good thing he's married to me, a non ice cream lover, so i'll order 5 flavours & "can't finish" so he can enjoy mine too. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good Lasagna. That's something I haven't had in a while. I'll have to fix that. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if we get donor cards in Australia but it is an option when you renew your drivers license (in Victoria & SA at least, not sure in the other states)

    ReplyDelete