Monday 27 June 2011

KitchenAid or Thermomix???

Sorry in advance for talking about kitchen appliances but I need some serious help here guys.
I have wanted a KitchenAid Stand Mixer for so so long, and B has finally come to the party, but we are also investigating a Thermomix and I really don't think he we ever let me own both...

OR

Now, for the finer details. I already own a Breville Ikon Breadmaker that I use to make bread, all our doughs and jam. My oven works fine and I do have a microwave steamer and a semi-decent food processor.
So given these circumstances what would you do. Would you purchase a KitchenAid and a selection of attachments or a Thermomix???

4 comments:

  1. The empire red Kitchen Aid of course!!! Poor Mr G bought me a sunbeam red mix master - big thumbs down, piece of junk....KitchenAid colours! yUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Red Kitchen Aid, but have no experience with a Thermomix. Just can't justify the cost, plus half the lust for the Kitchen Aid is the look of it sitting on the bench - not the same with a Thermomix in my book! Would love to hear which way you go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know nothing about the kitchen aid...but a friend of mine has the thermomix and swears by it!! She makes everything from scratch and wouldn;t be without it. She sold all her other kitchen appliances to put towards the cost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I don't know about either. But Blogger Retro Mummy has both. You should email and ask her what she thinks.

    ReplyDelete