Friday 27 May 2011

Things I'm Loving

I am playing along with Paisley Jade's Things I'm Loving today.

button2
We have two sick kiddies in the house and a baby with a runny nose...
but the big kids have had ideas on what would make them feel better.

Miss Mahli assured me that watching a movie in my bed cuddling our Blythe Dolls would make her feel better.

 She didn't want here picture taken at all...

But she did want me to take a photo of our new Blythe Doll. I don't think I have introduced you to her yet...

Meet Simply Mango...

We are loving our new Blythe Doll, but I haven't named her yet? Any suggestions.

And Caden assured me he would feel better if I let him play with Daddies lego...


Don't look at his nose to closely... he wouldn't use a tissue until after we took the photo of his house...
I am loving and hating his new found love of Lego... Standing on one of those pieces or even several is OUCH! 

I am also loving my new print that I picked up from Ikea a few weeks ago.

Sorry for the dodgy photo, I still haven't hung it yet. But I am planning to hang it about my bed as I have a big empty wall there and it needs something. I think this print is perfect.

Well I better get a move on. We are having a garage sale in the morning to get rid of all the stuff we just don't use and all the baby stuff we no longer need as hubby is dead set against another baby...

Anyway pop on over to Kristy's to see what everyone else is loving today.


3 comments:

  1. That Blythe doll is so awesome!! Hope your kids get better soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Coral for the Blythe dolly?
    Lego, it is like a "walking on roof tacks rite of passage for parents" isn't it?! And I LOVE that print!
    Hope you have a good weekend hon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love all that lego...I want to get Hunter some, he only has duplo at the moment!

    ReplyDelete