Thursday 28 April 2011

Things I'm Loving...

We returned from a short camping trip yesterday... now I don't exactly love camping... I NEED a HOT shower everyday, but the kids love it so, we went...

And we had fun apart from the rain...

I mean how could you not have fun in a place that looks like this??? (Beware photo overload! sorry)
















 Even the hoards of goannas didn't deter us!




The rain set in after these photo's were taken...

Something else I am loving right now is the kids bunnies from Plushka

Floppy, Bunny and Apples

The received them yesterday and they haven't left there sides since! Thanks so much Katia!


I am playing along with Paisley Jade's Things I'm Loving today. Pop on over and check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Loving your pics of such a stunning place - and those bunnies are super cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So beautiful, must've been a great break... those bunnies are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m not a big camper either (and after seeing that large lizard roaming around I know I wouldn’t sleep a wink!! Hahahaa But that beach looks amazing! Like your own private resort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like camping but I must admit that this is a really beautiful spot. Now if there was only a nice cabin or B and B near by.
    The bunnies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete