Saturday 30 April 2011

I'm grateful for...




Okay so my grateful post is a day late and a lot has changed since yesterday... my view has changed and so my post I planned to write yesterday will have to wait for another day...

My brothers house burnt down last night... his housemate was inside.

He is insured, but nothing can replace a life...

 so... I am grateful for the fact the my family is safe and healthy... well my brothers emotional state isn't very healthy but his body is fine.

I went and seen the house this morning, I have no words to describe it. Horrendous, horrible, sad, tragic. They all come to mind. His mate was 26. His family are travelling here now. I am so said for my brother, he has been through so much in his 23 years of life... but that's not my story to tell.

For some happy grateful posts pop on over and visit Maxabella.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry of the news of your brother, his housemate and their family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tragedy like this definitely puts things into perspective. I am sorry to hear about your brother's housemate but glad that your brother is okay.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awful, awful news, Amy. I am so sorry for this senseless loss and waste of a young life. My thoughts are with the family and your brother. x

    ReplyDelete