Saturday 30 April 2011

A Royal Wedding

Yes, I am jumping on that bandwagon.... another blog post about the Royal Wedding. I mean there isn't anything like a royal wedding. Where else would you see hats like that? 

I am sure I have never and never will see a hat like this at the races:


Have you? It even has it's own facebook fan page!


But honestly, I am so happy for them. They look like they have found there 'perfect match'. Don't they just look so damn happy?


 So yes like the rest of the world, I sat down on the couch and watched them swap vows in front of the whole world. My hubby even watch most of it.(Shhh don't tell him I told you that!)

So did you watch the Royal Wedding? What was your favourite part?

1 comment:

  1. I did watch and I loved it. Sometimes we just crave a happy story.

    ReplyDelete