Thursday 28 April 2011

My creative space...

Not much creative spacing happening here because we have been a holidaying...

But I have been knitting this scarf for Mahli
Excuse the polka dot Pjamas!
 Please be kind, I am only new to knitting

I am also knitting this scarf from Olive and Me for myself 

www.oliveandme.com.au
but I am not happy with the tension so I think I will be doing some unravelling...

I am also looking for some inspiration for the Cushion Swap that Punky and Me is hosting.


I received my swap partners details today and the whole thing is becoming all to real and I am getting scared that I won't be able to do justice to my swap partner... Do you have any ideas for me???

Well I am off to check out some more creative spaces over at kootoyoo. Won't you join me?

2 comments:

  1. Your knitting is lovely. Maybe you could knit a cushion as there are some fabulous yarns around now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great start to your scarf.
    I feel a bit like that with the cushion swap...I have never been part of one before and am kind of freaking out just a little. I think once I decide on a design I will be okay.
    Good luck :)
    x

    ReplyDelete