Wednesday 13 April 2011

My creative space

Howdy peeps. It's that time of the week again. So far the scooters have been turned into this-
 and also another applique top for Caden but it is in the wash and I forgot to take a photo of it.

The Birds got turned into this-
And the rest of the bundle is sitting patiently next to my sewing machine waiting to be sewn into some scatter cushions.

Talking about cushions, I got some time to sew up these-
He's already a pro at photobombing at age 4...
They will be heading to the markets with my Mum this weekend as I have to go to my day job.

And in the mail today I receive all this!
Are you jealous? :-P

Mahli has already picked out which fabric she wants made into what. She has a mighty long list of demands for a 3 year old.

 Anyhow, thanks for dropping by my creative space. 







P.S Sorry for the dodgy photo's, I had to you my iPhone. The kiddies have apparently 'borrowed' my camera and have forgotten where they put it. Let's just hope it wasn't the bin!
63VK8EC3M973

3 comments:

  1. Lots of gorgeous goodies today. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you buy all that gorgeous material from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if you will read this and I can't email you since you posted as Anonymous. But the fabric came from a few places, but the majority of the above pile was from http://www.etsy.com/people/sewdeerlyloved

    ReplyDelete