Thursday 14 April 2011

You know that feeling you get...

when you are about to snap? Well maybe you don't. But I do and I have it right now. I am so tired, the kids are pushing every button they can  and I have just had enough. I can feel myself sinking further and further with no end in sight. I have to work tomorrow and the thought of having to put a smile on my face for 10 hrs straight is just to hard to bear at the moment.

The thing is, things have been great for ages. It has been like PND what??? That never happened to me, I don't have that. But I have been putting to much pressure on myself and it has just become to much. B has been doing some crazy hours and I don't think that has helped either. But he wants to do the hours to build up our savings account and it makes sense. Things would be easier if we have a bigger buffer in that regards. He also plays footy so there is training two nights a week and the games on the weekend, that is when he isn't working which means he is home even less...

Argh, my thoughts are all jumbled at the moment...

Thanks for reading if you got this far and sorry for my whinge.

No comments:

Post a Comment