Friday 12 February 2016

So it's February already

Just because he's cute

It's February and I have neglected this little blog for about a month now. I didn't plan for that to happen, but with school holidays and then the whole back to school business, it did.

We spent most of January in Perth for various appointments and our yearly 'buy all the things that we haven't been able to buy because we live in the middle of nowhere' trip.



And then life hasn't stopped since we got home.  Mahli turned 8 (EIGHT! How did that happen?), school started for the year and I'd love to be able to say that it's been smooth sailing but it hasn't, I've been busy with some behind the scenes planning for things happening at ASWC this year. And I've also signed up to be a Wellness Advocate with doTERRA (I'm pretty excited about that).

Anyway, I'm not sure what this blog post is for exactly, I guess I just felt bad for neglecting this space...

Hopefully I'll be back next week with something a little more interesting to share.




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE DoTerra! Buy ALL the oils! LOL

    January generally is write-off for a lot of people, so don't feel too bad. Looking forward to seeing what you create this year.

    xx Skip

    ReplyDelete