Monday 9 September 2013

Slash That Stash Update



So it's been a week since I decided to start my slash that stash challenge and only use fabric from my stash and not make any new purchases.

I am happy to report that I have not made any new fabric purchases and I did indeed do some sewing from my stash.

Over on ASWC I am sewing from the Weekend Sewing book by Heather Ross and last week I made this skirt.


And well, that was the only sewing I did last week. But I have BIG plans to slash that stash this week by sewing the following:

Large Tote Bag

Table topper for coffee table
table topper for computer desk
Table curtain/skirt for sewing desk

Do you have any sewing plans for this week? 



5 comments:

  1. I need to sew some birthday presents for the huge family birthday party this weekend. Six people celebrating birthdays on my husband's side of the family kind of creates a sewing crunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! No plans to sew but I plan on setting up my sewing room next week. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice skirt sweetie, really pretty colour

    ReplyDelete