Sunday 8 September 2013

Meal Plan Monday {Week 2}



Monday: Penang Chicken
Tuesday: Fried Rice
Wednesday: Rice Paper Rolls
Thursday: Beef with Creamy Mustard and Mushroom Sauce
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: Steam Fish with vege
Sunday: Beef stir fry with rice noodles

Baking: Chickpea Choc Chip Cookies

I didn't end up blogging the brownies last week as promised. The one time I made them Master Ethan helped by turning up the oven... Hence that were rather burnt brownies and really not suitable for public viewing. I will try again soon though.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like another wonderful eating week I didn't get or do any of your dishes from last week as I had heaps of study to do.

    This week I've come down with tonsillitis hopefully will be able to do some of your dishes next week.

    (((( Hugs )))) XXXX Kisses XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, sounds good - Friday is out Pizza Night too! Homemade of course ;) I too understand your browine troubles, we've made two batches that have turned out less than stellar - The Browine Gods must not like me... Good luck with your cooking!!

    Danielle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you feel you are going with your menu planning?

    I love menu planning, have been doing it for 17 years now!
    My MP is up each monday too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying Menu Planning again Becci. It is taking the thought out of my evening since I only have to glance at my plan and then set about prepping it. I am thinking about going one step further and doing the vege dinner prep on a Sunday and storing it in separate containers.

      Will have to check out your MP, I need some ideas for next week!

      Delete