Monday 29 July 2013

Catching up

These past few weeks have been crazy busy and my sewing time hasn't taken priority so I am so so behind in my BOMs.

I really really wanted to finish the 2012 Fat Quarter Shop Block of the Months before the 2013 kits started to arrive, but alas that didn't happen and whilst I have started cutting the finishing kit I only just completed the 12 block this morning.



And you can tell it has been a while since I have made a pinwheel...

But it feels good to have it done.

And I even finished my one of my August blocks for the Modern Blocks quilt a long. I can't share the full block yet, but here is a little sneak peek-


I still have to make my solids version though. Maybe tonight!

It feels good to have them done, but I think my sewing will be limited for the next two weeks. We have visitors! Yay!




2 comments:

  1. Ooh, love Block 12!! I really should sew them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE what you have done with the colours. I don't quilt so I'm just going to stand back and go 'ahhhhhh pretty ....'

    ReplyDelete