Monday 18 March 2013

Day 30: The Pinterest Edition

For the past three days I have been trying to get some fresh produce to put into my smoothies so that I could make something different to what I have already done over the last month. It hasn't happened.

One part of the 31 Days of Smoothies series was to challenge myself to try a different type of smoothie everyday over those 31 Days. It seems I gave more credit to my supermarket before I started this challenge.

I should have taken a photo of my supermarket produce department this morning, but I forgot my phone. It was so bare it wasn't funny.

And what was there would have been over a week old. It was sad.

Edited to add: I would love to be able to just pop down to the farmers market or a fruit and veg shop. We don't have those options available to us. We have one supermarket and nothing else. We are trying to establish a vegetable garden, we have only been living here for 3 months and that takes time.

So today I am having to resort to Pinterest to share some ideas for future smoothies.












This post is a part of my 31 Days of Smoothies Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment