Thursday 7 March 2013

Day 21: Super Green Smoothie

After my Choc Banana smoothie from yesterday I thought I would try a super GREEN smoothie today. And I am glad I did! This one is packed full of all the good stuff.


I used the Rainbow Superfood Blend again, plus chia seeds, but I have already told you about my love of Chia Seeds.

The Rainbow Superfood blend is packed full of 'the worlds most nutritious raw foods'. So I am looking forward to reaping it's benefits in the near future!

Now today's smoothie is especially green, but please don't let that turn you off! Give it a try, you will be pleasantly surprised! 


Ingredients:


1 stalk of celery
1 carrot
2 handfuls of baby spinach
1 banana
1 orange
1 table spoon of chia seeds
2 table spoons of Rainbow Superfood Blend
Cup of Water

Blitz in blender and enjoy!

This post is a part of my 31 Days of Smoothies Series.


No comments:

Post a Comment