Sunday 17 February 2013

the simple things week 6 {with linky}

a weekly linky where we all can share the simple things in life that are making us smile. 

Last week was a pretty great week here. All the kids started swimming lessons and Mahli started dance classes. There were lots of simple things that made me smile but these are the ones that are clear in my mind:
  • laughter with new friends
  • Ethan's vocabulary taking great leaps and bounds this past week
  • Caden learning to skateboard
  • Mahli going to friends houses without me (something she would have never done a few months ago!)
 What simple things made you smile this week? I would love it if you linked up below and shared your simple things from this week.
Guidelines:
• it would be fantastic if you grabbed the badge below and added it to your post.
• please stop by and visit some of the other posts that are linked up.
• please spread the word about this linky. That would really make my day xx

 Actually Amy


 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I'm hoping to put my daughter in swimming lessons this year too! Sounds like you had a lovely week! :)

    ReplyDelete