Saturday 16 February 2013

Day 2: Watermelon, Blueberry and Banana Smoothie

 Welcome back for day 2 of 31 Days of Smoothies! Today I am sharing another fruit smoothie (there will a vege one tomorrow I promise!)


Watermelon, Blueberry and Banana Smoothie (serves 5)

Ingredients

Now I don't have exact quantities for this smoothie. These amounts are approximate. 
3 Cups Watermelon
1/2 Cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
2 Bananas
1/2 cup Oats
1 table spoon Linseed Meal/Flaxseed
2 table spoons Natural Yoghurt
1 table spoon Honey
2 cups Ice


Yum! And the kids loved it too

2 comments:

  1. Yum. This looks delicious. Pinned ready for a hot summer’s day.

    Marlene
    Click here for Endocorp

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good! I added a little too much lemon juice but as I got deeper it got better.

    ReplyDelete