Sunday 24 February 2013

Day 10: Banana and Tahini Smoothie

I can't believe it is already day 10 of 31 Days of Smoothies. Today I am sharing a Banana and Tahini Smoothie with you. I was planning on using coconut milk for this smoothie, but upon inspection of the pantry I was all out! Bummer.



Ingredients:

1tbs Tahini
1 Banana
1 cup milk (could use nut milks or coconut milk or just plan old cows milk)
1 tsp Chia Seeds
1 tsp Linseed Meal
1 tsp vanilla
Sprinkle of Cinnamon

Blitz in blender and serve. The above quantities serve 1.



This recipe is a part of my 31 Days of Smoothies Series.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...I never would have thought of using tahini in a smoothie but I bet it would be delicious...especially with banana!
    I might try this one out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh am I grateful to have stumbled across your website! I just whipped up a version of this banana and tahini smoothie as a post workout drink, YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds delicious! I will be trying this in the morning. Thanks

    ReplyDelete