Saturday 19 January 2013

What have we done?

This week has been a long one. It was the first time since we have been here that I have felt so far away from home. I've felt anxious about everything we have done and just have far we have moved the kids.

I will be fine though, I know those feelings are perfectly natural, I mean we did just move our family from one side of Australia to the other.

The kids are doing great here though. Mahli has grown so much in the past month, she speaks more freely to people and isn't as shy. Same with Caden. There are loads of things for the, to do here too and they can't wait until school starts.

And I am sure that once school starts and we get into mover of a routine that things will be better for me too.

2 comments:

  1. You're absolutely right - in a few weeks or months you will look back and wonder what you were worrying about - but in the mean time it's hard and it's ok to say it and share it. You've made a huge move away from family and friends, and been very brave doing it. Hope that the online community you have can give you support while you transition - I'm really glad I found your blog and love hearing about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete