Saturday 20 October 2012

Totally Pinworthy Linky Party

I logged onto pinterest last night and the first pin I see was this-



It made me sad simply because when we move to WA we can't take all our pets with us. The one that we are leaving behind is our miniature dachshund, Remy.

Back in July giving me his big sook eyes look after we left him at my grandparents for the weekend.

His first day with us back in 2010


He was 3 months old...
He will be living with my Grandparents when we move. We have told the kids and they aren't happy, but we thought it was best. You see we have three dogs, two labs and Remy. And we can only have two dogs where we are moving too. The only family we could give any of the dogs to are my grandparents and the labs are just to full on for them. So Remy was our only option. We will still get to see him when we come back to visit and I know they will look after him well. But it still makes me sad...

So anyway have you:
  • posted about your favourite pins from Pinterest for the week, then link it up!
  • posted a post that you would love others to pin to Pinterest, then link it up!
  • If you have done both, well link them both up!
Let's get into it!

The rules or guidelines as such are all the same as what they were over at Tina's and if you aren't familiar with them they are:
  • Grab the button (from above) and add it to your post and/or your sidebar. Because it’s good karma. A little link love didn’t hurt anyone. And the more people who see the button, the more that might join in and the more traffic we will get – hopefully.
  • Add your blog link to the linky below – so other Pinners can come visit you and “pin it” to their Pinterest boards.
  • Visit some of the other links, give some comment love and pin as many of the posts as you have time to do.
  • If you are linking up a 'pinnable' post, please make sure that it is actually suitable for Pinterest. Please don't just link up a random post.
I will endeavour to visit each and everyone one of you that link up, it may take me a little while as I work some Sundays, but I will stop by within 24 hours of you linking up. 
Happy Pinning!








P.S Totally Pinworthy will be having a holiday next Sunday and will return again on the 4th of November. I have to work next weekend and our house is getting packed up on Monday/Tuesday plus B flys over to WA that week so I will be way to because to give the linky the attention it deserves that week. I hope to see you all back here on the 4th of November!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Amy. My heart breaks for you. I'm a dog lover and have two. I don't think I could do it. Your little Remy is so cute. If I didn't have 2 dogs I would take him. He'll be ok.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, I am hoping he can join us eventually. My grandparents will be able to spend a lot of time with him so that is a plus. But he will miss our labs too. He is best buddies with our black lab, Angus.

      Thanks for linking up

      x

      Delete
  2. Awww...it's heartbreaking to have to leave your little guy. We have a mini dachshund, Toby, and I hate to leave him when we go on vacation. Hope he can join you soon!

    ReplyDelete