Saturday 18 August 2012

The Bloggers Boogie: The Wedding Song Edition

A few weeks ago B asked me if I could remember our wedding music, and well I couldn't remember all of it.

So in an effort to remember and make sure I never forget I thought I should document it here:

We got married in the Chapel on Daydream Island in 2008. While guests were waiting they played a CD with these songs on it.










The guest services manager 'stole' the CD from us because he loved it so much.


For my walk down the aisle we played this.



For the signing of the register we played these.





And as we walked out we played this.



I did want to include 'The Luckiest' by Ben Folds and U2's Beautiful day, but we chose not too due to the fact that B's sisters had them as her wedding songs when she got married shortly before us. 
 
Are you married? Can you remember the music from the day?





No comments:

Post a Comment