Thursday 30 August 2012

Spring Cleaning Challenge!

Well Spring starts tomorrow! It is my favourite season and I want to kick it off with a clean and organised home!

It's time to fling open the windows and start airing out our homes that have been closed up over winter trying to keep the warmth in.

I have created a check list to work off. Feel free to download it and use it too. Also if you have anything to add that you think I missed (I have probably missed A LOT) please let me know.

Spring Cleaning Checklist- MahliMoo, Me and Three

Will you be doing any spring cleaning? 
Which season is your favourite?





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the check list - I will definitely be joining in with you! I love a good list to work off too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am starting today, still debating whether I want to include before and after photos

      My walls are gross!

      Amy x

      Delete
  2. I don't feel like I desperately need to spring clean. There are a few odd jobs that I should do, but nothing major. Have only been in this house for 12 months so it's not like we've had a chance to accumulate years worth of dust :)

    Great checklist though. Doesn't miss anything!

    ReplyDelete