Friday 15 June 2012

{Recipe} Tropical Mocktails




{This post was published elsewhere previously, it is now being published here as it is no longer available on the other site}

It is pretty cold here at the moment, well for Queensland any, but I thought I would re-post this anyway for my readers in the northern hemisphere. 
To beat the heat last summer,  we frequently indulged in Tropical Mocktails that the whole family could enjoy.

And today I am sharing the recipe with you so you can too.

What you need:

1 fresh Mango or if fresh isn’t available, 1 tin of peeled and sliced Mangoes
1 Banana, peeled and roughly chopped
110ml of Tropical Juice
50g of Coconut Milk
200g of Natural Yoghurt
150g Ice Cubes
Fresh fruit to garnish if desired.

What you need to do:

Here is the simple part, pop it all in a blender and combine for about a minute or until it is all well combine.

Pour into cocktail glasses and garnish with fresh fruit.

I will let you in on a little secret. I didn’t bother with the garnish as it was just for myself and the kids. But if you want to get all fancy go right ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment