Thursday 3 May 2012

On the needles

So with the weather thinking about cooling down here in Queensland I have started to pull my knitting out again.

I was lucky enough to win a voucher from the gorgeous Suzy Hausfrau online store recently and I used it to purchase this lovely wool.


I am using the purple to make a one of these for Mahli



I started it today and it is going well.

The green and cream will be for Ethan. I am undecided on the pattern though. If you have any suggestions feel free to share some links. I need something easy as I am still a beginner. I am an ace at scarves and wash cloths, but clothing is another story.

I am linking up over here and here.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished cardigan! And what you will come up with for the other colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you clever and creative. I can't knit to save my life, but those wool balls make me happy just to look at them! The cardi will look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kina is a great pattern, quick and no seams to sew...yay! It will be lovely - I can't wait to see the finished project. no pressure ;)

    ReplyDelete