Saturday 21 April 2012

Totally Pinworthy Linky Party #2

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to everyone who linked up to the newly relocated and renamed Totally Pinworthy linky party last weekend!

I enjoyed visiting each and everyone one of the posts that were linked up and pinned and stumbled my way through. I hope you did too. 



Now down to business! The rules or guidelines as such are all the same as what they were over at Tina's and if you aren't familiar with them they are:

  • Grab the button (from above) and add it to your post and/or your sidebar. Because it’s good karma. A little link love didn’t hurt anyone. And the more people who see the button, the more that might join in and the more traffic we will get – hopefully.
  • Add your blog link to the linky below – so other Pinners can come visit you and “pin it” to their Pinterest boards.
  • Visit some of the other links, give some comment love and pin as many of the posts as you have time to do.
I will endeavour to visit each and everyone one of you that link up, it may take me a little while as I work some Sundays, but I will stop by within 24 hours of you linking up. 
Happy Pinning!

8 comments: