Saturday 7 April 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter from my family to yours!

I hope you are all having a safe and happy Easter with those dear to you. We are having a quiet day at home with B servicing my car. We will venture out and visit my grandparents this afternoon once my car is back together...

The kids enjoyed an Easter egg hunt this morning. Ethan mainly sat on the stairs and pointed to Caden and Mahli telling them where to go to get eggs. He isn't well this weekend with some temperatures, poor little mite.

How are you spending today? 


2 comments:

  1. It looks like you are having lovely weather! It is getting pretty dark here and we are to scared to venture outside. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tat! It was great weather.

    Hope you had a great Easter too!

    ReplyDelete