Monday 2 April 2012

Chocolate, Lots of Chocolate

So as you may or may not know, my kids are on school holidays at the moment. Caden has declared that we have to do fun stuff all day, everyday while he is on holidays...

Day one started off great. We made some Bunny ears, we played with lego, we played on the trampoline and did some bike riding.

We also made some Easter eggs!

And we will no doubt be making them again before the week is out!

I am thinking about making some Reese's peanut butter cups inspired eggs, YUM! And Mahli has requested some cherry and coconut eggs. Caden just wants anything chocolate... And Ethan, well he is pretty much the same as his brother.

Day two started of with arguing for the eldest two. Fingers crossed I can turn this around into a great day like yesterday!

What have you got planned for the school holidays?

I'm linking up over here too.

1 comment:

  1. Oh they look terrific! I like the egg moulds! Very cool ones I haven't seen before!

    & mmm...thinking about toasted shredded coconut mixed in the chocolate! That would be good! mmm....

    ReplyDelete