Sunday 29 April 2012

Chicken and mushroom casserole with cider

I am really loving the River Cottage Everyday cookbook that I got last week. I only got it on Thursday and we have already had two main meals from it and have planned many more.

On Saturday night we had the Chicken and mushroom casserole with cider. It was great, it is not a meal I would make during the week, but definitely on a weekend.

Here is what my version ended up looking like


And the cookbook version


Different, but the same. Kinda.


The recipe can be found here.

Are you a fan of River Cottage? You already know I am!


I am linking up here.

2 comments:

  1. Yum, this looks delicious. I hadn't heard of River Cottage before, but now I am deifnitely going to have a squiz and see if I can hack the recipes to fit my diet requirements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this show so I'm sure the book is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete