Thursday 29 March 2012

A Walk in The Woods

Mahli has been asking me to make her a quilt. She doesn’t actually have a mummy made quilt of her own. But both the boys do, so when I received some charm packs of Aneela Hoey’s new line A walk in the woods, I knew they would be perfect for her quilt.
Now I am toying with the idea of just doing a quick and easy charm squares quilt, but will no doubt look at a gazillion patterns before I decide.
But we layed out all the squares this morning so we could play around with a layout for the quilt top.


This is my favourite square!
 I really do love every single one of Aneela Hoey’s fabric lines. In fact my first ever quilt was made from Sherbet Pips!

What do you think of A Walk in the woods? I love its cute, whimsy prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment